Buy wedding dress, beware!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buy wedding dress, beware!

Post by Koleene on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Hello,

I just bought my wedding dress for a wedding that will take place in August 2013, and my happiness was tempered!

We live in the Paris region, and I made fittings in several renowned boutiques ... Prices have panicked me, because it seemed more important than the food, places that are perfect dress ... I then said I would look in my home region of Auvergne. I looked on the internet and discovered a new store that sells dresses and cymbeline company at affordable prices. The concept of the factory shop!

I do fittings and crunches on a dress. I allow myself a little time to think, but the saleswoman told me she can leave at any time ... I returned to the store and reserve. On leaving, I was told that if I do not get it back at Christmas, I will lose the deposit and the dress will be sold. A few days ago, I look at the pictures and doubt assails me. I said at worst make new fittings in the shop and you'll see! Yesterday I called to tell him I would like to try on the dress and other reserved. The saleswoman replied, not edits were made! Wrong because my mom will let me rework. I arrive in the afternoon at the shop and the shop welcomes us coldly and isolates us. She asked: "What happens with this dress" I said that I doubt and application to other fittings to reassure me ... I was told the dresses are not returned or exchanged (the dress had not been out of the shop!). The saleswoman and mother clings. Unable to speak, I burst into tears, screaming to me that listening! I asked the owner to call ... I told him ... And she said listen casserole you just sell your dress on ebay! I asked him to pay anyway the price of the original dress, even though I chose a cheaper ... She replied, no. Why: because! I thank spoil me now and tells him she is not shopping. After many tears, I let her talk to the seller and I can try other models ... Unfortunately for the store (very small) other clients have all heard and fled! I tried two other models, the cabin door is wide open, I have no shoe, no words ... In short, paradise ... Finally, iron the dress chosen and others confirms my choice ... And I leave with this dress discord ... Still, if you are attracted by brands dresses in factory stores Nemours, La Roche-sur-Yon and Clermont-Ferrand, flee ... With a little luck all the shops are called Brides of France! Go rather to point marriage (the dresses are the same price!)

Koleene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum